View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 12:38 AM   #3
John&Genny

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWA.DMB View Post
Has anyone out there had a chance to look at, or better yet, own a Keystone Avalanche 338G or 339G? We were kind of intrigued with the bar and stools as I have had some physical issues and this would be beneficial. The closest one to us is almost 200 miles away.

We are looking at fifth wheels for the first time. Previously had a Jayco Travel Trailer that was destroyed in a storm. Just looking for some info on Keystone vs. other 5th wheel makers.

I will continue to look through the forum but was hoping for some insider information on these models.

Thanks in advance.
Hello! I don’t have much knowledge of the 338 or 339 Avalanche series, so all I can offer is our experience with our 2017 Avalanche 320RS. We did a lot of research before we made our purchase, taking almost a year to make our decision, and we have not regretted that decision so far. We have had a lot of enjoyment with our 5th wheel. Sure, there have been some problems, but nothing I would consider major. The MCD roller shades are junk, but I think they are probably junk in any Keystone they are installed in. A few “fit and finish” issues that I resolved. The Command Electronics LED interior lights had to be replaced because they had a bad batch (sent replacements for free). Right now our 320RS is in storage for the winter but we are always looking forward to Spring
John&Genny is offline   Reply With Quote