Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
DaveCavanaugh

Smile New Member

We just purchased a 2014 Avalanche 295RL. We spent one night in it at the dealer's RV Park to transfer our gear from our old RV (2006 Challenger), into the Avalanche. This is our 4th RV. We started in 1998 with a 20 ft. Terry tow behind. Loved the trailer and the life-style. We moved up to a 30 ft. Forest River pull behind in 2004. That one only lasted two years, then went up in smoke in a refrigerator fire. When that happened, I decided to get a new truck so we could move up to a fifth wheel. I purchased a 2006 F250 in Oct. of 2006 and that is still my tow vehicle. We then purchased the 2006 Challenger. It was used (1 year old) when we purchased it. We really enjoyed that camper, but there were a lot of little problems starting, and my better half really wanted a new 5th wheel with a true bathroom, not the old style 5th wheel bathroom with the shower and sink in the bedroom (they called it a walk through bathroom, but we all knew better So we went looking for a new one and three weeks ago we found this one. Loved the floor plan, and it had her bathroom, so we purchased it. We have our first trip scheduled for February of this year. Then at the end of April, we will both be retiring and plan to hit the road for a while.
DaveCavanaugh is offline   Reply With Quote