View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
Flyguy

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. The Bullets and Passports are some of the lightest TT's around and having owned one for the past 3 years I still don't feel that I have given up anything to get the lower weight even against the new ones out there. Your Trailblazer is listed at 6800lbs of tow capacity for the setup that you have and you are correct to consider the Passports and Bullets, my 280BH grosses out at 6040lbs with an empty weight of 4580lbs and we tow at a total weight of about 5600lbs, ours is a 2008 and the new ones are just a bit heavier. Whatever you deceide to buy here's a PDI checklist to go through with the dealer to make sure that your new purchase passes muster: http://eaa1358.com/Passport/Pre-Deli...0Checklist.pdf and your welcome to visit my homepage and go through all the info that I have stored there and download whatever you like. To access it just click on Flyguy in the upper left of this post and follow the menu to my home page. Now's the best time to buy a TT, most any dealer will want to deal on a 2011 and especially on a left over 2010. Look for a dealership that works out of a small dirt or gravel lot and not a big cement Tajmahal, he will be most willing to deal. Make your target range between $19,000 and $25,000 and you'll be fine.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote