View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 09:57 AM   #1
ronheater70

RVOUTLET Danville VA - Warranty claim on 2019 Keystone Cougar

Thought I would share a good report for once..

When I bought my our Fifth wheel we did a run through to make sure everything worked..everything did.. Fast forward a season later and the fireplace wasnt working. I took it out, took it to the dealership, they bench Tested it and gave me a New one! I was happy, Installed that one and it worked for a few trips then that one quit as well. This past Fall was going camping in the cool with some friends of ours, and the furnace wouldnt work, would run, then light, and continue running about 90 seconds and turn off.
Had an issue with Fridge Handles not locking shut good, and an issue with the Blinds..When we got it we purchased the extended warranty. Dropped it off on December 5th, picked it up last Wednsday. (could have got it earlier but was dealing with a few weeks of ice storms down here and couldnt get it down my Driveway!)Everything is fixed and wont go into the details of what needed done etc.. But I got an upgraded fancier fireplace also! I asked them to top off the gas Because I knew 1 tank was empty and the other one was going low.. Cost to me for everything was 70 Bucks (50 for deductible and 20 for gas).. Extremely Pleased. I try to keep my shopping to within an hour or so from me so if I need service I can contact the dealer without claiming to have bought it out of state which seems to put you at the back of the line for some dealers.. I also have the ability to show up and talk rather than emailing back and forth if need be.
These folks were top notch and very pleased with them!