View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 10:04 AM   #5
JRTJH
Site Team

In the interest of continuity within this thread, and considering that myself and others spent a considerable amount of time responding to the original complaint, only to have the "one time poster, a new member, delete the information, leaving the thread not only without purpose, but severely lacking information regarding the remainder of the thread, I am reposting the original post. I'm doing this to maintain continuity, not to cause the OP any issue. However, it's not appropriate to post a "gripe" then to delete it after others have spent their time to help resolve the issue. So, here is the original post by KennyJulie:

- Purchased our 2015 Keystone Bullet 251 RBS September 2014. Used it for a week after purchased. We found several minor problems. A couple of months ago we went to use it and it smelled like mildew. We traced it to the floor and wall beside the bed. We called a local dealer and we were told it was probably condensation and that it was common. Yesterday morning I awoke and stepped in a puddle of water in the same place (it had rained over night) there was so much water it took 3 large bath towels to dry it. We could see that the water was coming from where the floor and wall meet as the thin baseboards are now unattached and bowing out and when we stepped on the floor water seemed to squish out of the floor. The floor area next to the wall is soft and makes a cracking sound when stepped on. We called the dealer we purchased it from and was told they are very busy and wouldn't be able to schedule to see it to determine what needs to be done until mid April and then it will be some time before they will be able to schedule the actual repairs. Called the dealer that is in the city we are living in for work (main reason for purchase of trailer) and was told they are booked for the next few months as this is their busiest time of the year for repairs. This is unacceptable considering the manufacturers defect warranty is for only a year. We will be living in the trailer for the next 9 months for work. This is devastating, it is apparent that the structure has been compromised and with serious water damage.

And this MAJOR DEFECT is only going to cause more damage as we wait for a dealership to schedule to look at it and then schedule to repair it.
-
Bummed Out,
Julie wife of Kenny

2015 Keystone Bullet 251 RBS,
2013 Ford F150

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote