View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 04:00 PM   #2
buzzcop63

Wife and I have a 2012 Cougar, 24RKSWE, the difference to your model is the bathroom has been changed and its location, the kitchen area and bedroom are the same as is the exterior, though the SABWE has the updated colors.

We are going on our 4th season with this trailer and have found it is a perfect match for the two of us. Towing the trailer is no problem with our Tundra; it handles very well causing no sway. No defects have surfaced, all of the major components of the trailer work. The large dinette window works quite well to view your camp sight. Heating and cooling the trailer is no problem with the built in ductwork. The electric awning and slide work great and with the remote you can be outside and work both, makes set up easy. Storage space is quite good; we stay out generally 6 to 7 nights each trip and have room to spare.

The tanks in the trailer as well as the LP tanks would give the cold camper amble time to be out in the wild if you wished. We camp at State and County parks that do not have on sight dumps available so the size of the Black and Gray tanks was important to us. If you have specific question please send to me on the privet message, also see my pictures under my name. Good luck and good camping.