View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 03:33 PM   #4
BeagleMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker View Post
I'll answer part. A 350/3500 tags just like a "regular" vehicle. My Ram 3500 just a regular tag but does have disabled veteran just like my Miata. Never wanted the 450/4500++ so not sure. My motorhome tag was based on weight so I used the lightest UVW I could find at the county. When I traded up from a gas to a DP I transferred the plates with the same weight rating. Right?? probably not but I did it. No one asked or checked. I think you are over thinking this. If you choose a 450 it will be a personal vehicle not a commercial vehicle unless you plan to to use for hire.

Suggestion why not look at the Ram 3500 DRW with the HO Cummins. FCA continued to make them when the other two shut down apparently. All the big 3 make great trucks.
Cool! Thanks. Perhaps I am overthinking this, I know I have time to decide, I just cannot seriously make up my mind now. Theres only $2500 price difference in the 350 and 450 in the Lariat pkg. But, I am leaning towards the 350. But, what is FCA?? Something to do with Ford, I'm sure. But, I will go and build a RAM and see where it stands. Have not done that in a while. Let you know. What Trim you like?

AC
Roll Tide Roll
BeagleMan is offline   Reply With Quote