View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 02:03 PM   #34
Javi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Yep, after Susan and I discussed it we figure this will be our last so did the upgrade. Have you thought about that Road Armor suspension as far as ride (I think that's what's on yours)? I noticed this one had the same issue on our first travels. I watched it as we drove and could tell it was riding pretty harsh. Our last trailer had the MorRyde suspension and always just looked like it was "floating" along when it hit bumps, humps etc. I had them put the MorRyde suspension on this one for just that reason.

I have towed the trailer maybe 15 miles and I will say it appears it rides much smoother. Just exiting our property I could always watch the Road Armor jounce the trailer coming out - didn't happen with the MorRyde now that it's on. Wish I had more miles to give you a better analysis. IMO though, and everyone I've talked to, the Road Armor equipment doesn't measure up to the MorRyde. Just a thought.
The Cougar had a CRE3000 on it but it was also 4 foot longer so I just figured that had a lot to do with it.. I've watched several comparison videos between the CRE and RA and really couldn't see much difference between them. That's why I was thinking about the shocks.
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote