View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 01:16 PM   #31
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post
Had a cataract done in my left eye about 10 years ago, right eye is almost ready for the procedure.. Maybe a year or two and I hope it goes as well as the first one, had it done at 7am Friday morning at 3 went back and doctor took bandage off, went back to work Monday morning.. Except for the hassle of the eye drops thingy and how much brighter stuff was it weren't a big deal.

About the disc brakes thingy....

I'm thinking I'll check with them about doing the brakes and adding shocks. My rig came with 7K axles and wet bolts

Javi, on the eye it seems they've got that procedure down pretty good anymore. I'm sure someone has had issues after one of these surgeries but I've not talked to anyone that did. And, it's still just as quick. My doc says no heavy lifting for 21 days (over 20lbs.) and no bending but I figure all the docs have their own protocols on recovery procedures.

As far as the brakes I would encourage you to talk to them. The process is a little odd as the installers are actually contractors for Performance Trailer Braking but they are certified with Dexter and the brake manufacturers. Everything I've read, and I, have nothing but good to say about them. And the brakes....they were WELL worth it to me.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote