View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 05:08 AM   #29
skids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Mine was the same; first just cataract and 2nd (on 10th day) for cataract and astigmatism. The ciprofloxacin seemed to burn more than the prednisolone but they both did/do. Stopped the cipro after the 7th day so that wasn't an issue. In addition to those the prescribed diclofenac for 21 days. The prednisolone goes on for 8 weeks! The eye with the astigmatism took a lot more time to do and they did more "stuff". Mine too had "blood trauma" whereas the first one did not. On day 10 I only have a small red line in the bottom center of my eye (vertical). I now have 4 pairs of sunglasses and 2 pairs of readers I never had before.......and they say it's still 6 weeks before I can get examined for glasses! DW said this is God's way of forcing me to learn patience.....
Ciprofloxacin and Levofloxacin antibiotics can cause real issues with tendons, joints and muscles. I snapped a muscle in my calve just walking the dogs and that was 3 months after quitting cipro. Tendons around pelvis got sore as well. Be careful.