Thread: Cool Dude!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 11:24 AM   #41
B-O-B'03

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
62F right a this moment. Cruz is a great representative of our state because he bucks PC and the rising tide of... well not to go political but will say I bought a new battery for my Champion generator (it is tiny and 7AH) and a new carburetor. I will be trying to figure out how to change the oil (will have to life the generator to allow some downward for old oil coming out) and hope I don't have to use the darn thing. Was thinking about buying a second generator as a backup as this one failed me when I needed it most.

Yes there will be finger wagging and a couple heads will roll but does govt ever really make changes for the better? Not if they cost votes or money.
You must have a nicer Champion than me, mine is pull start only.

I checked mine out, yesterday, checked the oil - it was full and looks pretty clean, 282 total run hours on it, probably 60+ added the last few days, added Stabil to the gas can and filled the tank up prior to loading it back into the shed, gave it a pull and it started on the first on, let it run for 10 minute, shut the fuel off and put it away for the next time.

I am really happy with this thing.

-Brian