View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 09:16 AM   #10
sourdough
Site Team

Just a thought from the blue; why would anyone want a covid test? If you're sick you're sick. If you're not you're not. Before the politicians and media made the population paranoid and hypochondriacs about covid you just got sick, got over it or went to the doc or hospital if it was bad enough. Now we have tents set up along the roadways to give free covid tests to the masses.....to accomplish what? Why?

Once you have the flu (or covid, or any virus) getting tested to see if you have it only serves to help the caregivers determine a course of care - maybe. The symptoms themselves will actually drive that. Prior to this self induced hysteria if you thought you were sick you had to bring me a doctor's statement saying you were too incapacitated to work. Now all that is needed is a positive covid test and you can leave the workforce "because" even if you feel fine. And no, spreading it isn't a reason to just stop working and throw the whole works into a spiral - people get sick and always have. If you want to avoid or minimize it - get the vaccines. Covid is simply another virus we have to deal with. We've had Asian, SARS etc. and now what, 4 iterations of "covid"? The variations will keep on coming as long as the population allows the politicians and media drive them into hysteria - and submission. I know others are worried sick about the possibility of contracting it and that is their choice. As I've said before; you are far more likely to die from a car accident - if we follow this same decision process as covid do we trash the cars and get a horse? I think not - we'll deal with it. JMO on this dreary day.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote