View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 02:01 PM   #15
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb5717 View Post
Yeah, I was thinking about See Level too. I'm sure it's economics, but when you're spending 40-50K or a lot more on a towable an extra $300 is easily buried in the overall cost. I, for one, would gladly spend the relatively little bit extra for a system that works.

For us it's actually accurate gray water levels that would be helpful. As JRTJH stated, the black water is pretty easy to keep track of.
If you look through the "why didn't those dummies at Keystone" threads in this forum, you'll find that members wish Keystone would have "spent just a little more" for things like tires, stereo, steps, decals, carpet, TV size/brand, appliances, awnings, windows, furniture upgrades, dual pane windows, air conditioner, cupboard/cabinet finish, vinyl flooring, toilet, faucets, shower doors, mattresses, door locks, window coverings, CO monitor, smoke alarms, CH751 access key sets, bumper strength, hitch receiver, improved running lights (just to name a few recent complaints).....

As you can see, if Keystone "catered to all our wishes" (including high dollar tank sensor systems) we'd all be paying much more than "just a little more" for our trailers. They'd all be "in the Allegro Bus range" (450K+)

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote