Thread: Mice
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 10:58 AM   #17
Tom

I feel everyone's pain as I also suffer from mice infiltration. I've used the poison but prefer the chunks over the bags since my mice tend to remove the poison from the bags, scatter it around, then use the bags to make their nests. Also use traps but don't check them often enough since the trailer isn't located at my primary residence.

While I'm not sure, I think sealing the trailer is a hopeless task. Mailman just brought me some Fresh Cab today and he commented on how bad my package smelled. I fully expect that stuff to repel any living creature which is probably why the package says to put them only in uninhabited areas. Hope it works but, even if it does, it doesn't sound like it will last very long. In any case, I'm fairly certain that it will repel my wife.

I recently bought some of the electronic repellers but it's too early to tell if they help or not. Using 3, including 1 in the storage compartment and sure hope they work. I never used them before because I didn't want to run the converter all the time but finally realized that I could throw the breaker on the converter to kill it and still have the GFI circuit available.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote