View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 04:51 AM   #53
jannereeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalsimba View Post
We keep so much heat, traffic, dirt, mess out of the unit with the outside kitchen. The big cabinet and fridges on my 303TG make it much easeir to plan the packing process, to keep the food we use outside, outside so we're not back and forth.

My kids wash their hands freqently outside. BONUS!!

We love that the outside sink drains to the black tank, keeps the tank from being all solids, so it flushes out cleaner. I also drain the hot water into the black tank through the outside kitchen before the last dump before hitting the road. Cleans it out really well.

We don't often use coolers anymore, because of our outside fridge (beer/pop/condiments/etc..). Even though it's 110V only, if we kept it shut while on the road; everything keeps pretty cool for a pretty long time, and we just plug back in when we get home.

In now our third season, for the most part, we pack it in the spring, and re-stock enroute to our destinations every weekend. It's so much easier than pack/unpack, moving things around to fit everything, etc.. as we were used to when we had only one fridge, and not as much cabinet space.
We are planning for an outside kitchen, can you please post an image of yours??
jannereeves is offline   Reply With Quote