View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 06:48 PM   #75
Nomadicchefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo4u View Post
Ah... ok. yes, my 5r has the rigid aluminum duct/raceway running the length of the floor supports with a vent cutout every 4 or so feet. The flexible dryer style duct is in comes off the furnace directly in the basement area and is routed to a couple of different areas. Also, I had a TT where the furnace was located under the fridge. I had to take off the intake grate and discovered one of the flexible ducts was partially crushed and hanging off where it attaches to the furnace. Do you have any air intake (like a house A/C return) located inside the trailer? if so, can you remove it or look through the grates and see any flexible ducting attached to the furnace, which may be in addition to the rigid ductwork under the floor?
There is an intake I can get to. I'll have to get to it in the morning, have to charge my drill battery. The area where it goes from the furnace to the main line it runs under the floor under the sink, and that flooring is very warm to the touch. Not enough to burn or anything melt, but pretty warm like a coffee cup. Ive cut a piece of flooring and am running the test now. I have one piece in water and one in water then I put it under the vent cover to let that heat get to it. Thanks for the tips!!
Nomadicchefs is offline   Reply With Quote