View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 06:32 PM   #71
Nomadicchefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Nomad

I hate how this is going. I think you can see from the responses of the members we understand, and empathize, with your problem.

I don't remember the entire thread, and not going to re-read it, but, a response from your dealer to basically "clean up the discolored/charred" areas is totally unacceptable to me. Keystone will ALWAYS default to the dealer; that is where you have to get in the middle of it.

IMO you have an issue, a safety issue. If you are close enough to your dealer I would have the GM/owner by the collar demanding a resolution. Face to face works much better than letters, phone calls or emails. Good upper management wants to be involved and take care of issues. Lower management wants to make things "go away" in many cases. Jump that gap; get to the top guy and make your case forcefully and professionally. I've generally had great success with that.

You have worried over this quite some time. To me it's time to take stronger measures; asking, pleading, hoping and wishing aren't the way to make things happen with an intransigent dealer. Push them, from the top, to a tipping point.
Thanks, I appreciate this. I spoke with the dealer near us and their senior manager has taken it upon himself to call keystone and is going to come out and look at the furnace. For the comments on water damage, he is also going to get in behind the panels and go underneath to find exactly what the problem is. They have been very kind in working to help me out, considering they aren't my dealer. As for where we bought the camper, yes the cosmetic reply blew me away. I'm extremely furious, but I tend to lose my cool in the language department when I get mad, so I'm doing my best to be ladylike �� as for now, until I can get the tech here, I'm fine with being in the camper to keep an eye on things. It at least gives me some peace of mind. Until I get a hold of the actual dealer to have my words with him, I do so very much appreciate all the feedback and helpful words.
Nomadicchefs is offline   Reply With Quote