View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 06:24 PM   #69
sourdough
Site Team

Nomad

I hate how this is going. I think you can see from the responses of the members we understand, and empathize, with your problem.

I don't remember the entire thread, and not going to re-read it, but, a response from your dealer to basically "clean up the discolored/charred" areas is totally unacceptable to me. Keystone will ALWAYS default to the dealer; that is where you have to get in the middle of it.

IMO you have an issue, a safety issue. If you are close enough to your dealer I would have the GM/owner by the collar demanding a resolution. Face to face works much better than letters, phone calls or emails. Good upper management wants to be involved and take care of issues. Lower management wants to make things "go away" in many cases. Jump that gap; get to the top guy and make your case forcefully and professionally. I've generally had great success with that.

You have worried over this quite some time. To me it's time to take stronger measures; asking, pleading, hoping and wishing aren't the way to make things happen with an intransigent dealer. Push them, from the top, to a tipping point.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote