View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 05:17 AM   #7
Javi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GmaPaTime View Post
Here's exactly what I'm trying to do. I want to install the Reese Elite under bed mount kit (30126 for my truck). Instead of the Reese hitch, I want to use the B&W Companion hitch. I'm trying to find out if this setup will work. Reese says only the Elite hitch fits but it's the same configuration as the Ford hitch prep mount setup, which reese designed with Ford, and B&W along with Pull-Rite hitches fit into. Still waiting for an answer from B&W but was asking if anyone has proven that it will work.
I guess I'm confused.. I installed the Reese under bed mount kit 30126 in my '12 F250 I then purchased a BW Companion OEM hitch RVK3300 and it dropped right into the Reese 30126 like it was MADE for it...

Like I said it was done in preparation for purchasing a new 5th wheel however circumstances beyond our control have delayed that purchase. But the hitch fits the under bed mounts.

Are you wanting to use the turnover ball style Companion part number RVK3500, or the Companion OEM hitch part number RVK3300
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote