View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 11:55 AM   #23
meaz93*

Found out something interesting today called Dometic directly. Now 3 months ago I had done the same thing but they had quoted me an updated part # for the right side 2017 model Dometic RV Refrigerator ( Outback is a 2018 with a 2018 Leftside unit? ) which was totally different than what they previously prescribed for the circuit board and I ordered through Amazon.
So basically I was given the incorrect model # and that's probably why it didn't work!?
I went ahead and bought it directly from Dometic this time.
To be fair at the end of last year Dometic did tell me that first of all the part was out of stock and would be astronomical once it did come in, and that I probably could find one cheaper elsewhere.
I should have written the persons name down that I spoke with back than......wonder if they were let go[emoji848][emoji2955]
The RIGHT part is due in approximately 3-5 business days all the way from China ( not super excited about that ) we shall see![emoji1696]
I did get lucky by purchasing the wrong part from Amazon and than being able to return for a refund.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-02-10 16.03.11.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	42846
meaz93* is offline   Reply With Quote