View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 03:08 AM   #13
RickV

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_N_L View Post
I received via email today the attached letter that serves for the replacement authorization.

link for the dealer locator as well
Dealer Locator
I have a buddy that has a Grand Design 5er and had issues with the original tires. He knew that I had Saliun S637s on my old 5er and that I had put over 12000 miles on them over a few years and had no issues and they still looked like new. So he ordered a set of the S637's earlier this year and they are part of the recall batch. He already had one that was coming apart on the inside. I have been forwarding him info from what has been being posted here and will forward your PDF. He had bought them from Simple Tire and had called them yesterday and they said they were waiting for info from Saliun on how they were gonna handle it. He actually already has ordered a set of Hercules to replace them and figures he will just sell the new Saliuns if/when he gets them. I like the Saliuns and thought about working out a deal with him when he gets the replacements but, at the same time not sure if I trust em anymore.

Rick
2021 Alpine 3790FK
2021 Ford SD F350 6.7 PS 4x4 Crew Cab LB Dually
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote