View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 03:57 PM   #51
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellie1289 View Post
I posted mine on craigs list last night and have multiple offers at 59k already. Someone came over after only two hours !!! Started looking for a replacement and there is nothing I like within 500 miles so in holding pattern
Wow that’s great... I know I could have got close to $40000 for mine selling it but the banks around me are still all closed except by appt.. I didn’t want to deal with someone bringing me a cashiers check (don’t trust a cashiers check unless I’m with the person at the bank) and then have to make another appt just to deposit it. I was lazy on that one. And I have sold on Craigslist many times and I’m about fed up with the knuckleheads who frequent that site. I listed my jeep a while back because I wasn’t driving it that often and took it down because after receiving a few emails with offers all over the place I decided I will keep it forever before I have to meet one of the people that buy and sell Jeep’s . Well good luck ,Javi and a few others showed me places in Texas and Florida I believe that had a good selection of trucks..you could fly in and drive home.