Thread: Sailun Tires
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 10:28 AM   #7
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisB View Post
George, (you probably already know that) if you open this page in Google Chrome, right click, and select "translate" you can get the English version (sort of). Here's the phone number listed...good luck with this...

contact us
Service Hotline: 400-660-8329
Headquarters address: No. 43 Rubber Valley,
Zhengzhou Road,
Shibei District,
Qingdao City,
Shandong Province, China

Gotta love the street address...

I had seen that but I couldn't find a word about trailer tires. When you look at the "brands" and they list the brands of vehicles they provide tires for seems like there must be a couple hundred but no ST tires. Many, many of the brands I've never heard of including "No." and "know beans"??? I figure they're like all those emails I get with questionable English telling me all sorts of things to get me to "click here". Or, they may be legit but I'm "not going there" to find out. In my estimation if an importer is going to choose a product to import from another country then sell it to you, particularly one as questionable as China, it's the importers duty to provide you the information on those tires. Just figured I would share what little info I gleaned piddling around with this....waiting for the rain to stop. JMO
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote