View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #16
Outbackmel

Thanks for the info

Well, after spending the day chasing all over Mesa, AZ...tomorrow will look brighter.
Still no "fix" however, unit ran fine all night on 30amp. I think I may have a "cord" issue. early this morning, I found my cord pulled down 1 1/2 inches where it enters the box plug in. After conversation with CW Service Rep, they also believe that one elec leg inside the cord may be pulled and not making the right connection for 50amp. They also said that it is likey that the microwave is "likely" on that leg as well. I tried to find out where the micro was plugged in but no outlet could be found.

Tomorrow I will replace the cord head and start from there. If nothing, I will call an electrician familiar with RV's to trace where the power is failing from the 50 amp box all the way.

The "battery" was in excellent shape all night. CW does not think it's the converter.

Unfortunately they are backed up 2 1/2 weeks for any service appointments. So, I will have to go locally. The RV park as a few independents they have recommended.

Thanks again for the FAST. possible correction, comments.
Outbackmel is offline   Reply With Quote