View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 10:34 AM   #11
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfxgreenie View Post
"In all seriousness now" If it wasn't obvious especially saying I made my 2500 a DRW with Bags it was SARCASM.

No aftermarket manufacture is going to open themselves up to a lawsuit by saying go over the GVWR that is common sense. It puts a smirk on my face seeing these responses.
We have people join the forum with Rangers and Colorado trucks wanting to buy a Cougar fifth wheel, we have people towing 41' fifth wheels with 3/4 ton trucks, we have people asking if a "dually kit" will help their overload status, we have members who install air bags, so, in their words, "I can tow without worrying about payload any more", we have people who ask, "Can my 1500 tow XXX?" We have members who don't know which end of a screwdriver gets hot and are confused about which size wrench to use to tighten their rivets, so what some of us take for granted as "sarcasm" can (and often does) become a basis for decisionmaking for someone else.

So, for those 11 people and the "inexperienced" who believe what they read and what their RV salesman told them, "No, Alice, you can't take it down the rabbithole"......

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote