View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 06:19 PM   #5
busterbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAPTOR View Post
In regard to ATT unlimited data plan cost has increased $15-20 a month on those gradfather plans, seems like in the last year. Do not think they will drop us ,but forcing us out by increasing costs may be in the near future.
Yeah, I hear ya. That's one of the reasons my wife and I are considering Tmobile. At $50 per line (all fees/taxes included) with unlimited video streaming and 10gb of mobile hotpot (ATT charges extra for mobile hotspot), the savings are worth it if data coverage and speed are insync with what I have now. Our grandfathered plan only includes 400 texts (albeit we use WiFi texting more often) so switching would give us unlimited SMS. I'm very curious to how other Tmobile customers like their service camping throughout the US. Remote boondocking isn't something that we will be experiencing frequently. We do have trips planned up the east coast into Canada, throughout Yellowstone NP, and even down to the Carolinas in the next few years. We just want to be ensured some connectivity along the way.
Hensley SwiftArrow Control Hitch with 1000 lb Spring Bars
Me, DW, (3) little DS's, and 1 rambunctious Boston Terrier

busterbrown is offline   Reply With Quote