View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 09:28 PM   #1
Sherwolfe

Travel Trailer WD Hitch

Just purchased a 2015 Keystone Cougar 28RLSWE 1/2 Ton Series. This was from a private party and it came with a EazLift Hitch and sway control. Overall the hitch seemed to work fine, other than the popping and screeching from the sway control bar.

Looking a purchasing a Blue Ox Sway Pro hitch as the information I have been able to obtain is these hitches are less messy and do a outstanding job.

Since I am new to this, thought I would seek some input from those of you who have more experience and knowledge about the Blue Ox WD Hitches.

As you can see from my signature, I am using a 2015 F150 Lariat with the 3.5 EcoBoost. Vehicle has plenty of power and did fine pulling the trailer with the EazLift hitch other than the noise it made, plus it was previously lubed and thus had plenty of grease.

I also see some discussions about the Equalizer and the Reese hitches, which of course each has their own Pro's and Con's. However, looking for the input for the Pro's or Con's of the Blue Ox. I am considering the Blue Ox 1500.
2019 Magnetic Gray F250 Lariat Super Duty, Screw, 6.2L, 4x4, 3:73 Electronic Locking Gear, Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover
Sherwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote