View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 12:14 PM   #17
Michael7S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary R. View Post
Hello Michael,

Yup your red arrow is pointing to the correct location.

And yes those are speakers above each cabinet. They are part of the surround sound system, and should produce sound when the radio is on and tuned to a radio station.

Hope this helps,

Gary
It does help Gary - thanks. We could not find the radio. Only what looked like a standard home DVD player on the shelf. But we'll keep looking. It was in the dark, late at night, it was raining and cold, then the batteries/furnace/lights died (no shore power), so we probably missed a lot that night and the next morning. The hunt will resume!

It was also surprising that one switch controlled both the kitchen and the bedroom slide at once with no obvious option for individual control. Same on yours?

Let's see if anything else we plan will trigger more good advice... .
  • I bought two vmax 225ah 6V batteries to replace the two 12v Interstate marine 87ah batteries of unknown age. I hope they'll fit in there once I haul 'em up.
  • We are predicting there is no built-in inverter (12vdc->110vac) on these and most models, so I'll need to wire one in.
  • I'll be putting one or more Renogy solar panels to keep those new batteries charged.
  • I noticed a 12vdc adapter socket in the cabinet above the TV (yay!). Are there others? If not I'll try to install one near the kitchen table so we can charge laptops, phones etc, without running an inverter.
  • is there a filter that we should maintain for the furnace on the 349FL5? I looked from the inside and will next look from the outside furnace panel.

Thanks again!
Michael7S is offline   Reply With Quote