View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 10:44 AM   #7
Brycar77

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
Your top priority with an outdoor tv is/should be anyone parked near you, they may not enjoy watching & especially listening to your favorite program or team while blaring next door. Been parked next to far too many of those drunken arm chair quarterbacks screaming on Sunday afternoon watching their outdoor tv annoying the entire park!!!!!
Sorry to sound like a grump, but in my opinion they should not install outdoor speakers or tvs on RVs! You go camping to get away not to relocate from the recliner to a lawn chair to watch tv.

I understand that way and of thinking and very much respect it. I didn't mean to strike a nerve. We are very respectful to all of those around us even when others are not. in the most crowded camp ground I would dare to say that no other camper would hear what we were watching unless they were being nosey and trying. We do respect the posted quiet hours and are usually inside to ourselves long before that time. And for the record football is played on Saturday As far as relocating from the recliner if it wasn't for having to be on base 3 more years to finish my 30 years of service my recliner would be a lawn chair!