View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 06:44 AM   #3
Brycar77

Yeah we have fought the glare and I agree totally with keeping it mobile. We don't do a lot of television watching even when we aren't travelling. We have been sitting a 32in in the basement for football and it has worked great for every place we have stayed in our new camper. I have tossed around the idea of a tripod along with a good stretch of coax as well. But to be honest the TV is usually muted with the game we want being radio broadcast thru the outdoor speakers. My consideration for the mount was more about kicking back with the little lady after dark on nice nights and watching a movie without worrying about tripping over coax or an extension cord. Which is totally doable from the basement door. But its always nice to have the option I think. I am more curious as to how high up the mount would be if I had one or if the camper was even reinforced for one at all.

Appreciate the thoughts and input!!