View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 07:04 AM   #11
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mounties88 View Post
They did a nice job converting Grand Vue. I used to golf there when I was younger, they really moved some dirt to have the area they have now. Come to think of it, I may have walked through the park on Sunday and saw you. I was with my wife, in-laws, and pushing our daughter on her bike. Small world! We're staying there Memorial Day weekend as a quick trip.
Wow, small world. Can't remember our site number but we were on the left side as you enter about 1/3 way down the first hill. I think I recall you guys walking by. Dirty gray Ford & dirty trailer from previous cg near Coopers Rock outside of Morgantown. Me, tall fat bearded old guy likely smocking a cigar.

The view from the back of our site was great. Nice cg. On Monday while at the dumpster I talked with the general manager of the park for about an hour. Very pleasant conversation and he was extremely interested in our experience and suggestions. For a new cg that only opened a couple of weeks ago I have to say they got it right. Was very impressed.

Did the touristy thing and took the prison tour, visited the mound, and of course Walmart.
flybouy is online now   Reply With Quote