View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 05:59 PM   #9
JRTJH
Site Team

Here's a "bit of history" and then I'll make some comparisons....

If you really think Jensen audio/video products are "sub-par", you should have had the "good fortune" to buy an RV with a Star, Lafayette, Akai, or Lenwood stereo system. That was long before most RV's even had a television and for almost all, the stereo was an extra cost option... Jensen is "light years better" than most of those, so it's an improvement over what we used a few years ago.

Now, as for Furrion. Let's go back a few threads where people were complaining that Keystone buys from the lowest bidder and we wind up with the "cheapest of the cheap" in tires, axles, frame thickness, bumper strength, and on and on..... So, to put Furrion in that perspective, maybe there's a reason why Furrion is being installed in current models. I'd ask, does Keystone really "upgrade to better A/V equipment? Or is Jensen just too expensive in today's market?????

If you're a believer that Keystone bypasses the cheapest to install Furrion because it's more expensive and better, I've got a bridge for sale, really cheap......

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote