View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 05:04 AM   #1
docmorgan7

Jensen, I cringed when I saw that!

I'm not going out on a limb by saying that Jensen stereo components are terrible. That being said, I really haven't given this one a chance to prove me wrong. Honestly, I'd rather not. First, the alarm is set to go off at 630. I don't have the alarm set. When I press the alarm button to indicate whether or not it's on, it's set to off. Doesn't matter. 630am, beep beep beep. Haha, everybody up!

From the looks of the research, Jensen seems to have a stronghold on the RV stereo game. Has anybody replaced their stock Jensen AWM970 with a standard double din car head unit? I've been looking at a handful of them. Seeing how the "entertainment" is all run through this unit, I was looking at something with an HDMI port so I can plug it into the television. That's the next upgrade. Not worried about that though.

Second, I've never been a fan of Jensen products as a whole. Who remembers walking into the electronics section at Target in like 1985? It was Jensen galore. Target wasn't known for their electronics in the 80's. Not that they've gotten much better but I digress. This post isn't about Target. Side note, I love Target.

What I'm hoping to find on here are some pictures of stereo modifications that others have done. What type of stereo did you upgrade to? Did it fit in the existing hole? Do they even make a mounting kit for rvs similar to the make and model of your vehicle? What did you do to make it work? We have a 2012 Keystone Bullet 31BHPR.
docmorgan7 is offline   Reply With Quote