View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 09:49 AM   #11
sourdough
Site Team

I was at the RV dealership yesterday looking at new 5th wheels. I was wandering around with the saleman who has been in the business for years and sold me my last trailer. He mentioned Keystone and the RVDA awards as well as Trailer Life. He knows me and knows what I want. He advised that in his opinion they deserved the award from what he has seen and experienced. I asked about a "Columbus" 5th wheel I had seen online. He told me he did not want to show it to me because it would not meet my expectations - "for whatever that's worth".

All that to just say that although the awards may be somewhat like slapping each other on the back, they do carry some weight with not only me but the dealerships as well. I had the salesman show me the Columbus anyway and I will say that walking thru it vs a Montana was enlightening to say the least. We only looked at Keystones after that. I mentioned DRV units and he said they were very nice, but, they did not carry them and they were "pricey"; which I already knew.

Just some thoughts on the awards and Keystone - hopefully not rambling too much...
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote