Thread: Junk!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 08:49 AM   #33
Life-in-Him

Lots of interesting commentary. Too much to quote! For those of us having seen more than 1-6 major economic negatives, there are several iterative commonalities: 1. History repeates until sanity returns. I. E. Things like quality of my 2020 26SABWE being denied warranty on grabbing brakes throwing us into semi truck lanes have a long list of phony "reasons" all of which are lawyer "solvable." Basic fact: follow the $$$. 2. Some dealers refuse any service on any product they don't sell. So deal with the problem. Find one who will, fix it yourself, or find a good "mobile RV mech." Keystone sometimes will give you a good dealer name & dealer may give you a great "mobile mech" to replace your badly designed "Sail switch" as the temp heads to 40°, but you can hit a big box store for an alternate heater. 3. Things WILL go wrong/bad. Expect your needs to be below any other persons lists. So prepare to ASK others for help or ideas. Including newbeeeees. 4. There are incredible folks with experiences you can draw from. 5. Yes the manufactures aren't perfect, so ask them one question: what would you do with this problem if your mother called you from the middle of nowhere with it. Then help me! 6. No engineer, designer, line worker, or company president should ever be allowed to do what they get $ for untill they've spent 2 weeks-months on the road in a randomly chosen unit from their production line.
Life-in-Him is offline   Reply With Quote