View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:33 AM   #1
prov431

Thumbs up Just purchased 2010 Sprinter 264BHS

I have to say, I really like this TT. Fit, form, function & attention to detail all have met or exceeded my expectations.

So far, the only "improvements" I've made that I thought should've been done at the factory were to:

-Cut an access hole to reach the water heater bypass & added some wood screws to the cover. (it was stapled and flimsy) This will allow me to not have to take the cover off to see the water heater fittings and reach the bypass valve. (this is located inside the "outdoor storage & more" area under the bunks)
-Performed the same procedure for the water pump located inside the pass through storage compartment.
-Added silicone to all outside wall protrutions, such as marker lights, etc. It's typical to find only the top portion of the lights sealed.
-Added a cabinet catch to the bathroom door so that when fully opened, it will latch to the bunk room entry, creating a privacy door for the bunks. Keystone could improve this if they made the door work both ways...that would be nice.

My dealer experience was top notch. (Rex and Sons RV, Wilminton NC) The walkthrough during delivery was very thorough and I felt comfortable knowing everything was checked properly.

Looking forward to a lot of great camping!

Dan
N. Carolina
prov431 is offline   Reply With Quote