Thread: New Camper!
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 05:53 PM   #28
Shea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Shea, I apologize. I spent the last 30 minutes composing a post that addressed where you are and where you might go but the site has again dropped me when I tried to post and there is no way to recover it - I'm sorry. I did not copy it before posting as I've learned I must do here. I don't have the time to make those observations or recommendations again at the moment. My analysis was, and will be, in depth but requires too much time to do again.
No worries. I appreciate the help. There is just so much information, much of which is very contradictory from one another. I will continue to do my research and the dealership has allowed me to take it for a "test pull" before signing on Saturday. They said that they don't normally allow it due to insurance but as long as I am ok with the sales person going, they will give the ok. They do want me to look at a lighter back up TT just in case i'm not comfortable with how the 318LHS tows. But they are confident that it will pull just fine after they properly install the hitch/weight distribution/sway bar. Thanks again for your help Sourdough and to everyone else that took the time share you knowledge. In the meantime, I'm all ears to suggestions and advise. I'll update everyone when I decide what I end up doing.
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote