Thread: Black tank
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 07:54 PM   #47
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenandkathy View Post
Thanks for the messages. I did turn the valve around, and still no water into the tank. There was water to the valve both ways i installed. Can the valve be bad? Is there a way to know that, other then replace? Notanlines, i did try to start a new thread, but could not figure out how to do it. When i am in Keystone Tech Forums, i do not see anyway to start a new thread.
There is no way to "start a new thread" in the Keystone Tech Forums category. You can't start a thread in any of the "blue banner sub group headers". That is a "thread category header" and not a place where any threads are started. Choose any of the sub sections under that heading and you'll see the "NEW THREAD" button on the top left corner, just above the first thread title.

If you do start a new thread, please look over ALL the forum sections and start the thread in the section most applicable to the topic. It does little good for anyone if you start a thread about your black tank in the TOWING section (as an example).... Do a little "thinking about where it would fit best" and you'll likely get much better results in responses....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote