View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 07:51 AM   #6
Bill & Deb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
Not sure if you're aware that you have two gray water valves, one for the shower/sink and one for the kitchen. In your description of what happened, you didn't mention if the "other valve" was also closed.

To answer your question, NO the valves don't "initially leak" and then "seal better after use." They either "leak" or they "don't leak"

I'd check to make sure all the valves are closed completely, then redo your test. It really sounds like one valve just wasn't completely closed.

John

Your answer "may" have been correct. I was running a cable under my RV for my rear view camera and low and behold I found this waste valve under the trailer between the two rear slides. It is not visible from the outside. "It was open ! " This may explain everything. I called the dealer and was told that this trailer does have 2 grey water tanks. This was confirmed by the two grey water sensors on the wall monitor. Unfortunately the trailer is now winterized and I will not be able to test it till January down south.
Pullrite Superglide 15K Hitch
Bill & Deb is offline   Reply With Quote