View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 05:53 AM   #39
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineiacs View Post
John, I never knew this object was a fuse. Thought it was just a connection block. What is the typical amperage? I see them available in 20, 30, 40 and 50 amps. While my camper is wired for 50 amp, 120 volt electrical service, is that what could flow through the battery connection? Doesn't seem quite right. Your thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineiacs View Post
Everyone slow down and take a deep breath. I know the difference between AC and DC. I know it's dangerous to replace a safety device (fuse or circuit breaker) with one that carries more current than the wiring harness is designed to safely carry.

Since I never knew that object was anything other than a terminal block, I was wondering what it might be rated for. Can't quite get to it now but I will stock a spare with the same rating once I can read and decipher any markings.

Appreciate all the advice.

"slow down and take a deep breath"? We're only trying to help. From the way your previous post was worded I don't think anyone would have guessed that you "know the difference between AC and DC". I think if you reread the posts you can see how the conception would be otherwize understood that you didn't.

This site doesn't tolerate "personal attacks" so instead of asking "do you know the difference between AC and DC" which sounds very condescending and negative (no pun intended), most of us take the content of a post at face value.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote