View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 10:25 PM   #27
Freeheel4life

Darn it Danny. You have helped me out here and I have valued your advice and experience. Still do.The fact that you would just say "Dopers are...dopers" and then just say let's close this thread is absurd. This was a fun thread that handled an RV question and had some fun humor in it then you basically condemn anyone that has enjoyed the flowers off a plant that comes from the ground. I could argue all day but I'm going to leave you with my simple argument from a tradesman POV...
Never had a guy show up on the job still stoned from the night before, have his weed hangover make him a hazard all day, then repeat the process the next day after he left work and started getting stoned again.
Watched liver failure kill guys I've worked with and my father, so there's two sides to every coin. Guess it's okay though since the govt said booze was okay...after prohibition was repealed.
Sorry John, Chuckster, and any other moderators, but this got me fired up so I posted it. Maybe I misinterpreted the "we let this go there".
Sorry to anyone else I offended as well on that note. JMO