View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 07:41 AM   #12
travelin texans

[QUOTE=flybouy;285567]Must be that west coast water. Over here on the east coast I'm not aware of anyone that I've talked to, nor my personal experience owning campers for the past 20+ years of one that works. Even my fresh water tank reads 3/4 full when the water is spilling out the vent line.[/QUOT

Same here! Had rvs for 40 years & have yet to have one that the sensors worked after the 1st fill. Yes, I rinse thoroughly, use soap, have tried sensor cleaners (waste of $$), bags of ice (waste of ice), if it's been mentioned I've tried it. I will agree they do work, if by work you mean the lights light up, but to be anywhere near accurate, NO. This 5er was ordered by us, picked up new, the dealer had water in all the tanks, 1 FW, 2 greys, 1 black, the fresh & black read 1/3 that day & the greys read 2/3 & 5 years later they read the same or at least they did the last time I bothered to even look at them.
If there's something magical your doing, please pass it on, but if it's just cleaning/rinsing after dumping that doesn't/hasn't worked for me.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote