View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 05:10 AM   #11
flybouy
Site Team

First thing that comes to mind....
"Archimedes ... Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." or " torque is force times distance travelled, so by pushing with the same force for 10 times the distance, you generate 10 times the torque."

If you have a 3' "lever" holding X weight, at say 12" to q18" away from the top of that lever, then add impact force - the same impact that an impact gun is used to loosen a bolt (the merrily bouncing down our fine roadways)...well good luck.

The YouTube video? Well for me it seems like a huge hack job to an OEM hack job. Lots and lots of labor trying to make a "silk purse out of a sow's ear". To me it's like putting mag wheels on a garbage truck, it's still a garbage truck.

FWIW ...I love YouTube videos and the WWW. So far I've seen "real" footage of bigfoot, aliens, Nessie, Chupacabras, Elvis sightings after 1977, JFK sightings after 1963, "evidence" that the US Government blew up the twin towers, "proof" that the Nazi Holocaust wasn't real, and a bunch of "honest" politicians.

JMHO
flybouy is online now   Reply With Quote