View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 01:03 PM   #8
Mikendebbie

2017 Laredo 330RL report

We bought 2017 Laredo 330 RL Nov 2016 and traded it on an a Montana January 2018. We liked the unit but DW really wanted a tub for the long term. Item 1 below really bothered us. We sort of lost confidence in the unit for a variety of reasons and I was afraid stuff would keep on breaking. All of this stuff was on the dealers list to fix (except item 9). I took it in for warranty work first week of November 2017 with strict instructions that I need the unit back by December 26. They fixed some of the items (another long story!) and told me to bring it back to fix the other items.

I took it to dealer to take care of a list of warranty items...
1. The potti started mysteriously rocking ~Sept 2017. It turned out to be black tank that was misaligned to the potti seal allowing "splash" to soak the subfloor and therefore it rotted out over the years time. I called Dec 26 to ask when I could pick it up and they had only looked at it that morning and discovered the rotten floor. I had a very unpleasant phone call and a visit to the manager that afternoon. They pulled off a 2 day miracle and replaced bathroom floor under warranty so that we could take the unit on our pre-planned trip.
2. AC register was broke and was hanging down in the living room...replaced under warranty.
3. Front AC was not cooling as expected. I believe they replaced a sensor under warranty but I traded it away before hot weather.
4. Satellite connection in docking station would not work (there are many many posts about this on the forum and on Montana forum). They replaced a splitter but I traded it in before trying it out.
5. Ripped/torn rubber wiper blade under living room slide out to be replaced...but I traded it in before they fixed it.
6. Rubber pads at cable slides were ripped up and they were going to replace but I traded it away before they fixed it.
7. The AM radio would not work - nothing but static - they put in a new radio under warranty. Traded it away before ever trying to listen to AM radio again.
8. The stove burner lighters were always shorting out. They would not light the stove. We traded the unit off before this was fixed.
9. The fireplace quit working days before we traded it in on the new unit...it was already past the 1 yr warranty date.

If it had had a tub - we might have considered keeping it - but DW missed the tub for the month's long work related trips I take. Happy DW Happy Life!
In the sticks near Austin TX
Aussie Gus+Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is offline   Reply With Quote