View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 06:56 AM   #54
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by dremcomtru View Post
Hi All, I'm back!
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Despite how many dealers and service centers told us we could pull the Cougar, we took your advice and chose not to. Thank you for saving us and others from a possible accident.

Now we are looking at the Keystone Outback Ultra-Lite 221UMD. Either a 2019 or 2020...I don't see a difference other than the blind color.
https://www.keystonerv.com/travel-tr...ravel-trailer/

It's just under 5000 lbs so hoping it will work. Can you provide me with your input for towing it?
Our tow vehicle is 2015 Ford F-150 3.5L eco boost, 3.31 axles, 4wheel drive, super crew cab, short bed

It will just be hubby, me, and our chihuahua all totaling a max of 300 lbs.

We're going to get a break controller installed next week.

I look forward to hearing from you...thank you for your help!
Nicole
OK... looked at the floor plan and saw it had a "pet kennel" under the bed. Ya'll planning on sticking your poor little chihuahua under the bed in that "pet kennel". Would LOVE to see how that arrangement works. Also, hope the TV pivots out quite a bit as I mostly sit in my LazyBoy reclining love seat when camping and watch satellite TV (just like at home).

One downside of the floorplan was the curtain rather than a door. I get up real early and like to watch TV and make coffee and the missus and our pups like to sleep. The door makes it possible as it keeps all the noise down

Looks to me like this trailer makes more sense and after camping a few times you will know better what you like and what you don't and what things are really necessary and what you can compromise on.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote