View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 07:57 PM   #10
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbecky View Post
We have an AT&T hotspot with their unlimited plan, and the service is great. My phone and tablet is also on AT&T, and DW's phone is Verizon. We have coverage for phone and internet almost everywhere, because if one doesn't work, the other will. May not be the cheapest way to go, but it works for us. For the TV, have the Travler with DISH, two Wallys, and have great service from them too, easy to change service locations as needed. We've been doing this for over six years and have never had an issue with any of the providers, phone or DISH.

OK... AT&T unlimited? You can use your hotspot unlimited with no throttling back? We were AT&T hotspot users and the BEST plan they had was 32 gigs of data. The account was in my wife's name and they sent her a great deal for "unlimited" data and she agreed (over the phone). The next day my hotspot went dead... I could stream all the whatever with my phone but NO HOTSPOT. She complained she had been tricked and they told my wife the fine print was somewhere on their website online. Couldn't go back to the 32 gig data plan and best we could do before speed throttling was 22 gigs and it would cost more. I am not really a huge fan of AT&T but still keep them for our cell phones. We still have 12 gigs we can use for a hotspot and do this when camping on weekends. No steaming, of course.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote