View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 05:09 PM   #98
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVbuying View Post
. He’s back! I googled keystone rv warranty and repair or similar and this occupied the first 10 choices on google. If there was an all complaint forum or keystone complaint forum that they read, of course I would post there. But nope, it’s here for potential buyers, who want to read about this brand to see. So they know it’s not a plug and play. It’s possibly a nightmare. Today, I found Sinks are leaking floor is damaged in kitchen island and bathroom. Now I’ve only checked the kitchen island floor 4 times randomly since October purchase when the rig was in my possession so I haven’t looked daily. Just thought a future person should know. Am I gonna rip up the floors and replace along with change the sink? You Guessed right...hell no im going to work and earn money. I’m not a mechanic handy man and won’t be with an rv under warranty. See ya back in 6 weeks with another issue!
RVbuying,

If your reason for posting here is only to accomplish the last sentence in your post, then you are violating the forum rules. Please review the rules before posting further complaints.

Here's one:
Customer Disputes
This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to solely vent frustrations about services, products, vendors, or sales. Please settle your differences with the seller, provider, manufacturer, or dealer through other means but not through our community.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote