View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 12:15 AM   #13
Yakburger

Well, I thought I would respond now that I have had some time to research and troubleshoot this issue. The BAL SS 5.1 stabilizing unit does not have a control panel anywhere on the RV. It gets direct power from the battery and is grounded on the body of the RV. I traced the power from the circuit breaker on the front of the RV that supplies power to the unit and I have power at the breaker on both posts. I pulled the control panel on the unit and checked that I have power on the wire harness at the connector that goes into the control panel so the problem has to be within the panel itself. I called Norco today, a little to late to get the support rep in charge of this product but I left a message and will give him a little while to call back or will be calling him tomorrow. I read on another forum that Norco is pretty good about supporting their products so I wait to see what happens next. The dealer gave me bogus information but they work with so many different products that I don't really blame them. Anyway, I report whatever I find out after the issue is resolved. Below is a photo of the unit with the issue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0578.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	304.8 KB
ID:	24368  
Yakburger is offline   Reply With Quote