View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 09:23 AM   #12
Yakburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster57 View Post
Before you spend big money taking it back, waiting forever and then spending big money again, I would be looking in the front compartment for any panel that can be removed by taking out screws.

Your not going to hurt anything, and you might find out a lot more than you intended.

Well, I'm not sure but I bought this RV a month ago, new and was expecting this to be a warranty issue. CW does warranty work for most RV brands (or so their website says). I would take it back to the dealer but they are a $100 ferry ride and 8 hours round trip (probably twice). CW is accessible via the bridge on the north side of the island and only about 1 1/2 hours away. I'm going in to talk to them on Wednesday to see what they say.

There are four screws on the control plate that probably open the unit up and there is always that option but I didn't want to void any possible warranty by opening it myself. I'll wait until after I talk to CW and see what they have to say before going that route. It could be just a loose wire but then again it might be a circuit board....who knows?
Yakburger is offline   Reply With Quote