View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 05:44 PM   #10
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampress_me View Post
I second this!

I have to admit, the thought has crossed my mind more than once about someone else towing our fifth wheel. But until this post, it hasn’t been an “if I couldn’t do it”. It has always been “what if something happens to our truck” since no one else I know around here has a fifth wheel hitch. So, we have good sams for that, but now you all have me thinking about the other....

This post also makes me wish I had paid closer attention when our son was born to what it cost for his life flight to Seattle from Missoula. I never saw a bill for our jet ride (I was allowed to tag along on it). Maybe we just had better insurance 17 years ago than there is today? I sure can’t see any insurance now not asking for a co-pay or us paying a deductible for it!
I know folks think I just kind of ramble on about things but I want everyone, particularly new RVers, to be aware of not only pitfalls out there for all of us but some of the avenues we have to take care of ourselves. I hope you find good ways to do that. We are in the same boat; what if I can't do it.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote